Inbox Toolbar is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Inbox Toolbar from your systemInbox.com, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Inbox.com, Inc.. Click on http://www2.inbox.com/legal/about.aspx
to get more info about Inbox Toolbar on Inbox.com, Inc.'s website. Inbox Toolbar is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Inbox Toolbar folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Inbox Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Inbox Toolbar\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. IUpdate.exe is the Inbox Toolbar's main executable file and it occupies about 1.36 MB (1430960 bytes) on disk.
Inbox Toolbar contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.90 MB (4085248
bytes) on disk.
- IUpdate.exe (1.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Inbox Toolbar. You can find below info on other application versions of Inbox Toolbar:
...click to view all...
Inbox Toolbar is a program by the software company Inbox.com, Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Inbox Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Inbox Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Inbox Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "Inbox Toolbar". The Inbox Toolbar app will be found automatically. When you click Inbox Toolbar in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Inbox Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Inbox Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://www2.inbox.com/legal/about.aspx
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Inbox Toolbar\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Inbox Toolbar.
8. After removing Inbox Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Inbox Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Inbox Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Inbox Toolbar by Inbox.com, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Inbox Toolbar by Inbox.com, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Inbox Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-26 00:11:44.350