You can find below details on how to remove Inbox Toolbar for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Inbox Toolbar from your computerInbox.com, Inc.
. You can find out more on Inbox.com, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Inbox Toolbar can be seen at http://toolbar.inbox.com/legal/about.aspx
. Inbox Toolbar is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Inbox Toolbar folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Inbox Toolbar\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Inbox Toolbar. Inbox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.32 MB (1380328 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Inbox Toolbar. They occupy 7.17 MB (7516832
bytes) on disk.
- Inbox.exe (1.32 MB)
- Inbox.exe (2.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
This web page is about Inbox Toolbar version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Inbox Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Inbox Toolbar.Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Inbox Toolbar is an application offered by Inbox.com, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Inbox Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Inbox Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Inbox Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Inbox Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Inbox Toolbar program will be found automatically. After you select Inbox Toolbar in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Inbox Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Inbox Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://toolbar.inbox.com/legal/about.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Inbox Toolbar\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Inbox Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Inbox Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Inbox Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Inbox Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Inbox Toolbar by Inbox.com, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Inbox Toolbar by Inbox.com, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Inbox Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 08:23:07.833