You can find on this page details on how to remove Iminent for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Iminent from your PCIminent
. Take a look here
for more info on Iminent. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Iminent directory (same installation drive as Windows). Iminent's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\Bootstrapper.exe uninstall. Iminent.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.02 MB (1074736 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Iminent. They take an average of 2.66 MB (2789792
bytes) on disk.
- Iminent.exe (1.02 MB)
- Iminent.Messengers.exe (864.05 KB)
- Bootstrapper.exe (810.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Iminent. Click on the links below for other Iminent versions:
...click to view all...
Iminent has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Iminent:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\Iminent
Iminent is an application by Iminent. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Iminent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Iminent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Iminent or simply activate the Search field and type in "Iminent". If it is installed on your PC the Iminent app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Iminent in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Iminent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Iminent.
8. After removing Iminent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Iminent which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Iminent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Iminent by Iminent from your PC, nor are we saying that Iminent by Iminent is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Iminent in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 12:46:56.070