You can find on this page details on how to remove Iminent for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Iminent from your computerIminent
. Take a look here
for more info on Iminent. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Iminent directory (same installation drive as Windows). Iminent's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\Bootstrapper.exe uninstall. Iminent.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.02 MB (1074736 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Iminent. They take an average of 2.66 MB (2789792
bytes) on disk.
- Iminent.exe (1.02 MB)
- Iminent.Messengers.exe (864.05 KB)
- Bootstrapper.exe (810.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Iminent. Click on the links below for other Iminent versions:
...click to view all...
Iminent has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Iminent:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IminentToolbar\188.8.131.52\bh\iminent.dll
Iminent is a program released by Iminent. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Iminent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Iminent from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Iminent or simply click the Search field and type in "Iminent". If it exists on your system the Iminent application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Iminent in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Iminent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Iminent.
8. After uninstalling Iminent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Iminent which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Iminent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Iminent by Iminent from your computer, we are not saying that Iminent by Iminent is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Iminent supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 12:46:56.070