This info is about Iminent for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Iminent from your systemIminent
. Check out here
for more information on Iminent. Iminent is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Iminent folder, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Iminent is C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\IminentUninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called IminentUninstall.exe and its approximative size is 772.65 KB (791192 bytes).
Iminent is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.91 MB (1999160
bytes) on disk:
- IminentUninstall.exe (772.65 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to Iminent version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other versions of Iminent:
...click to view all...
Iminent has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Iminent:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Iminent:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\Iminent.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\CustomActionsIminent.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\MetroConfig.JSON
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\inst\isearch.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\inst\main.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\inst\SearchTheWeb.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\inst\Universely.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\iSearch.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\Minibar.InternetExplorer.BHOx64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\Minibar.InternetExplorer.BHOx86.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\SearchTheWeb.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\StartWeb.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\USearch.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\C1HXXMY3\adserver.iminent.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Iminent.history
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\InternetRegistry\REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-71948305-3505367787-3821235804-1001\Software\Iminent
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\Iminent
Iminent is a program released by the software company Iminent. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Iminent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Iminent from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Iminent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Iminent". If it exists on your system the Iminent application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Iminent in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Iminent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Iminent.
8. After removing Iminent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Iminent that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Iminent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Iminent by Iminent from your computer, nor are we saying that Iminent by Iminent is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Iminent in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 00:08:43.267