This info is about Iminent for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Iminent from your systemIminent
. Check out here
for more information on Iminent. Iminent is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Iminent folder, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Iminent is C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\IminentUninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called IminentUninstall.exe and its approximative size is 772.65 KB (791192 bytes).
Iminent is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.91 MB (1999160
bytes) on disk:
- IminentUninstall.exe (772.65 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to Iminent version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of Iminent:
...click to view all...
Iminent has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\Iminent
Iminent is a program by Iminent. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Iminent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Iminent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Iminent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Iminent". If it exists on your system the Iminent application will be found very quickly. When you select Iminent in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Iminent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Iminent.
8. After removing Iminent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Iminent which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Iminent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Iminent by Iminent from your PC, we are not saying that Iminent by Iminent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Iminent supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 00:08:43.267