This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Iminent for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Iminent from your computerIminent
. Open here
for more info on Iminent. Iminent is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Iminent is C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\IminentUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled IminentUninstall.exe and occupies 2.07 MB (2166112 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Iminent. They occupy 3.48 MB (3650536
bytes) on disk.
- WinkHandler.exe (412.31 KB)
- IminentUninstall.exe (2.07 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.01 MB)
This page is about Iminent version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other Iminent versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you remove Iminent from your computer.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Iminent:
- C:\Program Files\Iminent
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\fr.iminent.com
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\www.iminent.com
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\CustomActionsIminent.dll
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\IminentUninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\MetroConfig.JSON
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\main.ico
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\SearchTheWeb.ico
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\Universely.ico
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\Minibar.InternetExplorer.BHOx86.dll
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\SearchTheWeb.xml
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\StartWeb.xml
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\USearch.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\fr.iminent.com\http_80\Ajoute l'extension Iminent à Chrome.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\www.iminent.com\http_80\GET AMAZING EMOTICONS & ANIMATIONS.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\www.iminent.com\http_80\http___www.iminent.com_front_activation_refid=1 n'est pas accessible.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\www.iminent.com\http_80\http___www.iminent.ico
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\Iminent
Iminent is a program marketed by Iminent. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Iminent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Iminent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Iminent or simply activate the Search field and type in "Iminent". The Iminent app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Iminent in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Iminent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Iminent.
8. After uninstalling Iminent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Iminent that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Iminent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Iminent by Iminent from your PC, we are not saying that Iminent by Iminent is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Iminent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:31:52.717