Hauppauge WinTV 7
Hauppauge WinTV 7 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 7 from your PCHauppauge Computer Works
. More information on Hauppauge Computer Works can be seen here
. The full command line for removing Hauppauge WinTV 7 is C:\PROGRA~2\InstallShield Installation Information\UNWISE32.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\WinTV\WinTV7\WinTV7.LOG. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.37 MB (1440256 bytes) on disk and is titled WinTV7.exe.
Hauppauge WinTV 7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.52 MB (1597952
bytes) on disk.
- TS2PS.exe (21.50 KB)
- WinTV7.exe (1.37 MB)
- WinTV7Rec.exe (31.00 KB)
- WinTVTray.exe (81.00 KB)
- WinTVTVPI.exe (20.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Hauppauge WinTV 7 version 7.0.29032
only. You can find here a few links to other Hauppauge WinTV 7 releases:
...click to view all...
Hauppauge WinTV 7 is a program released by the software company Hauppauge Computer Works. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Hauppauge WinTV 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Hauppauge WinTV 7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hauppauge WinTV 7". If it exists on your system the Hauppauge WinTV 7 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Hauppauge WinTV 7 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Hauppauge WinTV 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 7.
8. After removing Hauppauge WinTV 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hauppauge WinTV 7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hauppauge WinTV 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 7 by Hauppauge Computer Works from your PC, nor are we saying that Hauppauge WinTV 7 by Hauppauge Computer Works is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-21 05:36:42.663