Hauppauge WinTV 7
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Hauppauge WinTV 7 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 7 from your systemHauppauge Computer Works
. More information on Hauppauge Computer Works can be found here
. The entire uninstall command line for Hauppauge WinTV 7 is C:\PROGRA~2\INSTAL~1\UNWISE32.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\WinTV\WinTV7\WinTV7.LOG. The program's main executable file has a size of 81.00 KB (82944 bytes) on disk and is named WinTVTray.exe.
Hauppauge WinTV 7 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.52 MB (1593856
bytes) on disk.
- TS2PS.exe (21.00 KB)
- WinTV7.exe (1.37 MB)
- WinTV7Rec.exe (31.00 KB)
- WinTVTray.exe (81.00 KB)
- WinTVTVPI.exe (20.50 KB)
The current page applies to Hauppauge WinTV 7 version 7.2.28315
only. For other Hauppauge WinTV 7 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Hauppauge WinTV 7 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hauppauge WinTV 7
Hauppauge WinTV 7 is an application released by the software company Hauppauge Computer Works. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Hauppauge WinTV 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Hauppauge WinTV 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hauppauge WinTV 7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Hauppauge WinTV 7". If it exists on your system the Hauppauge WinTV 7 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Hauppauge WinTV 7 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Hauppauge WinTV 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 7.
8. After removing Hauppauge WinTV 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hauppauge WinTV 7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hauppauge WinTV 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hauppauge WinTV 7 by Hauppauge Computer Works from your computer, nor are we saying that Hauppauge WinTV 7 by Hauppauge Computer Works is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Hauppauge WinTV 7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-11 09:55:34.110