Hauppauge WinTV 7
This info is about Hauppauge WinTV 7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 7 from your PCHauppauge Computer Works
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Hauppauge Computer Works. The full command line for uninstalling Hauppauge WinTV 7 is C:\PROGRA~2\InstallShield Installation Information\UNWISE32.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\WinTV\WinTV7\WinTV7.LOG. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Hauppauge WinTV 7's main file takes about 1.32 MB (1379328 bytes) and is named WinTV7.exe.
Hauppauge WinTV 7 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.46 MB (1532928
bytes) on disk:
- TS2PS.exe (21.00 KB)
- WinTV7.exe (1.32 MB)
- WinTV7Rec.exe (26.00 KB)
- WinTVTray.exe (81.50 KB)
- WinTVTVPI.exe (21.50 KB)
The current page applies to Hauppauge WinTV 7 version 7.0.28096
only. Click on the links below for other Hauppauge WinTV 7 versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 7 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hauppauge WinTV 7
Hauppauge WinTV 7 is a program marketed by Hauppauge Computer Works. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Hauppauge WinTV 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Hauppauge WinTV 7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Hauppauge WinTV 7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hauppauge WinTV 7". The Hauppauge WinTV 7 program will be found very quickly. After you click Hauppauge WinTV 7 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Hauppauge WinTV 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 7.
8. After removing Hauppauge WinTV 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hauppauge WinTV 7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hauppauge WinTV 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 7 by Hauppauge Computer Works from your computer, nor are we saying that Hauppauge WinTV 7 by Hauppauge Computer Works is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:35:53.327