HP Client Security Manager
You can find on this page details on how to remove HP Client Security Manager for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall HP Client Security Manager from your systemHewlett-Packard Company
. Go over here
for more info on Hewlett-Packard Company. Usually the HP Client Security Manager application is found in the C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing HP Client Security Manager is C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager\Bin\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 415.96 KB (425944 bytes) on disk and is labeled DPClientConsole.exe.
HP Client Security Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.01 MB (5250912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DPAgent.exe (1.53 MB)
- DpCardEngine.exe (308.96 KB)
- DPClientConsole.exe (415.96 KB)
- DPClientEnrollment.exe (310.46 KB)
- DPClientWizard.exe (392.96 KB)
- DPHHView.exe (208.96 KB)
- DpHostW.exe (369.46 KB)
- DpRunDll.exe (104.96 KB)
- Setup.exe (1.41 MB)
The current page applies to HP Client Security Manager version 184.108.40.2062
alone. For other HP Client Security Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HP Client Security Manager is a program offered by the software company Hewlett-Packard Company. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall HP Client Security Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove HP Client Security Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HP Client Security Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "HP Client Security Manager". The HP Client Security Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HP Client Security Manager in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HP Client Security Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HP Client Security Manager.
8. After uninstalling HP Client Security Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HP Client Security Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HP Client Security Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove HP Client Security Manager by Hewlett-Packard Company from your computer, we are not saying that HP Client Security Manager by Hewlett-Packard Company is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove HP Client Security Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 17:09:20.683