HP Client Security Manager
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall HP Client Security Manager for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall HP Client Security Manager from your computerHewlett-Packard Company
. You can read more on Hewlett-Packard Company or check for application updates here
. HP Client Security Manager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall HP Client Security Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager\Bin\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. HP Client Security Manager's main file takes about 343.96 KB (352216 bytes) and is called DpAgent.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in HP Client Security Manager. They take 2.72 MB (2854368
bytes) on disk.
- DpAgent.exe (343.96 KB)
- DpCardEngine.exe (381.46 KB)
- DpHostW.exe (490.46 KB)
- DPRunDll.exe (124.96 KB)
- Setup.exe (1.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.118
of HP Client Security Manager. Click on the links below for other HP Client Security Manager versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling HP Client Security Manager we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall HP Client Security Manager:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove HP Client Security Manager:
- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager\Bin\0x0401.ini
- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager\Bin\0x0402.ini
- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager\Bin\0x0404.ini
- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager\Bin\0x0405.ini
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\c:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager\
HP Client Security Manager is an application by Hewlett-Packard Company. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase HP Client Security Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HP Client Security Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HP Client Security Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "HP Client Security Manager". The HP Client Security Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HP Client Security Manager in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HP Client Security Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HP Client Security Manager.
8. After removing HP Client Security Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HP Client Security Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HP Client Security Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HP Client Security Manager by Hewlett-Packard Company from your computer, we are not saying that HP Client Security Manager by Hewlett-Packard Company is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HP Client Security Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:41:34.790