HP Client Security Manager
You can find on this page details on how to remove HP Client Security Manager for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall HP Client Security Manager from your systemHewlett-Packard Company
. Go over here
for more information on Hewlett-Packard Company. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing HP Client Security Manager is C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager\Bin\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 344.33 KB (352592 bytes) on disk and is named DpAgent.exe.
HP Client Security Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.72 MB (2853768
bytes) on disk.
- DpAgent.exe (344.33 KB)
- DpCardEngine.exe (381.33 KB)
- DpHostW.exe (488.33 KB)
- DPRunDll.exe (125.33 KB)
- Setup.exe (1.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1242
of HP Client Security Manager. For other HP Client Security Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling HP Client Security Manager we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall HP Client Security Manager:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager\Bin\0x0401.ini
- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager\Bin\0x0402.ini
- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager\Bin\0x0404.ini
- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager\Bin\0x0405.ini
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
HP Client Security Manager is a program released by the software company Hewlett-Packard Company. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall HP Client Security Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall HP Client Security Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HP Client Security Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HP Client Security Manager". If it is installed on your PC the HP Client Security Manager application will be found automatically. After you click HP Client Security Manager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HP Client Security Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HP Client Security Manager.
8. After removing HP Client Security Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HP Client Security Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HP Client Security Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HP Client Security Manager by Hewlett-Packard Company from your PC, we are not saying that HP Client Security Manager by Hewlett-Packard Company is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HP Client Security Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 17:08:28.917