Google Updater is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Updater from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Updater is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Updater directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Google Updater by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Updater\GoogleUpdater.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 157.98 KB (161776 bytes) on disk and is labeled GoogleUpdaterRestartManager.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Updater. They occupy an average of 876.42 KB (897456
bytes) on disk.
- GoogleUpdaterRestartManager.exe (157.98 KB)
- GoogleUpdaterAdminPrefs.exe (222.48 KB)
- GoogleUpdaterInstallMgr.exe (165.98 KB)
- GoogleUpdaterSetup.exe (171.98 KB)
This info is about Google Updater version 2.4.1487.6512
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Updater versions:
...click to view all...
Google Updater is an application offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Google Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Updater". The Google Updater application will be found automatically. After you select Google Updater in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Updater.
8. After uninstalling Google Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Updater which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Updater by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Updater by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Updater supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:04:43.073