Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be read here
. Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar folder, depending on the user's choice. Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarManager_4E7D715D860E20E1.exe. GoogleToolbarManager_4E7D715D860E20E1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.01 MB (1053872 bytes) on disk.
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.50 MB (7862816
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GoogleToolbarUser_32_06C7E768E8862B48.exe (300.17 KB)
- GoogleToolbarUser_64_68029B823CD8336C.exe (389.67 KB)
- GoogleQuickSearchBoxSetup_F8DB49E787CC0771.exe (2.80 MB)
- GoogleToolbarManager_4E7D715D860E20E1.exe (1.01 MB)
- GoogleUpdaterService_5898FABCFA121C11.exe (178.48 KB)
- GoogleUpdateSetup_90698EA083D01143.exe (555.15 KB)
- SearchWithGoogleUpdate_86D23231A3A85F4A.exe (1.63 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.1.2003.1856
of Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer. You can find here a few links to other Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer versions:
...click to view all...
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is an application released by Google Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer". The Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
8. After removing Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 05:15:45.947