Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Google Inc.. Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarManager_231F3FD17DB59CFD.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named GoogleToolbarManager_231F3FD17DB59CFD.exe and it has a size of 1.02 MB (1071696 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer. They take an average of 4.91 MB (5146248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GoogleToolbarUser_32_D053C89A9DB0461F.exe (302.08 KB)
- GoogleToolbarUser_64_C22F1A733501EA96.exe (391.08 KB)
- GoogleToolbarManager_231F3FD17DB59CFD.exe (1.02 MB)
- GoogleUpdaterService_B33FC4DD36A473C6.exe (189.48 KB)
- GoogleUpdateSetup_5CC4B0F53D73AD88.exe (722.30 KB)
- SearchWithGoogleUpdate_C993F490EED40C1B.exe (1.64 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer version 7.5.4805.320
alone. You can find here a few links to other Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer releases:
...click to view all...
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer". The Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
8. After removing Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:05:27.787