Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarManager_714BFB3B4B0991F6.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.02 MB (1070672 bytes) on disk and is called GoogleToolbarManager_714BFB3B4B0991F6.exe.
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is composed of the following executables which take 3.43 MB (3601144
bytes) on disk:
- GoogleToolbarUser_32_16A328A5A291F177.exe (301.58 KB)
- GoogleToolbarManager_714BFB3B4B0991F6.exe (1.02 MB)
- GoogleUpdaterService_B33FC4DD36A473C6.exe (189.48 KB)
- SearchWithGoogleUpdate_0BB4946B2EEAC900.exe (1.64 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer version 7.5.4413.1752
only. You can find below info on other versions of Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer:
...click to view all...
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer". If it is installed on your PC the Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer program will be found automatically. When you click Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
8. After uninstalling Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:58:49.837