Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarManager_94DDE1EDD1CDF6A3.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer's main file takes around 1.01 MB (1053840 bytes) and is called GoogleToolbarManager_94DDE1EDD1CDF6A3.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer. They occupy about 3.42 MB (3583416
bytes) on disk.
- GoogleToolbarUser_32_38F27E698DCE3952.exe (301.14 KB)
- GoogleToolbarManager_94DDE1EDD1CDF6A3.exe (1.01 MB)
- GoogleUpdaterService_B33FC4DD36A473C6.exe (189.48 KB)
- SearchWithGoogleUpdate_0BB4946B2EEAC900.exe (1.64 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer version 7.4.3607.2246
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer from your PC:
- C:\Arquivos de programas\Google\Google Toolbar
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Arquivos de programas\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleCld_187F9D811452062B.dll
- C:\Arquivos de programas\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbar.7.5.7210.1528.manifest.xml
- C:\Arquivos de programas\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbar_32_B8F29157C8097D9B.dll
- C:\Arquivos de programas\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_32_8A0038D085DC3886.dll
- C:\Arquivos de programas\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_7DD5AD3C25C05E37.dll
- C:\Arquivos de programas\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_pt-BR_82788E3B8432377D.dll
- C:\Arquivos de programas\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarManager_A6282D74FF5C38C8.exe
- C:\Arquivos de programas\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarUser_32_52E818EF81C83A9B.exe
- C:\Arquivos de programas\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleUpdaterService_B33FC4DD36A473C6.exe
- C:\Arquivos de programas\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\SearchWithGoogleUpdate_CA8A7236098B8F9A.exe
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer". If it exists on your system the Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
8. After removing Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:39:56.517