This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GoToAssist Corporate for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall GoToAssist Corporate from your systemCitrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc.
. You can find out more on Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about GoToAssist Corporate can be seen at http://www.gotoassist.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist Corporate\1055 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove GoToAssist Corporate by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist Corporate\1055\G2AC_Uninstaller.exe /uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GoToAssist_Corporate_Customer.exe is the GoToAssist Corporate's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.87 MB (3004664 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in GoToAssist Corporate. They take 7.37 MB (7726008
bytes) on disk.
- g2ahostnoui.exe (302.31 KB)
- G2AC_Host.exe (302.31 KB)
- G2AC_ProcessFactory.exe (378.31 KB)
- G2AC_Uninstaller.exe (302.31 KB)
- GoToAssist_Corporate_Customer.exe (2.87 MB)
The current page applies to GoToAssist Corporate version 22.214.171.1245
alone. You can find below info on other versions of GoToAssist Corporate:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall GoToAssist Corporate from your PC:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist Corporate\1055
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Citrix\GoToAssist Corporate
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\CitrixLogs\GoToAssist Corporate
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Citrix\GoToAssist Corporate\1055\GoToAssist_Corporate_Customer.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\CitrixLogs\GoToAssist Corporate\1055\logEEF0.tmp\G2AInst.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\CitrixLogs\GoToAssist Corporate\1055\logEEF0.tmp\g2aservice-force_shutdown_00.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\CitrixLogs\GoToAssist Corporate\1055\logEEF0.tmp\g2aservice-remove_00.log
GoToAssist Corporate is a program offered by the software company Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall GoToAssist Corporate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GoToAssist Corporate from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GoToAssist Corporate or simply click the Search feature and type in "GoToAssist Corporate". If it exists on your system the GoToAssist Corporate program will be found very quickly. When you select GoToAssist Corporate in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GoToAssist Corporate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoToAssist Corporate:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gotoassist.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist Corporate\1055\G2AC_Uninstaller.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GoToAssist Corporate.
8. After uninstalling GoToAssist Corporate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GoToAssist Corporate that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GoToAssist Corporate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GoToAssist Corporate by Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GoToAssist Corporate by Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GoToAssist Corporate in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 12:22:41.017