This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GoToAssist Corporate for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GoToAssist Corporate from your computerCitrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc.
. More info about Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc. can be read here
. You can get more details about GoToAssist Corporate at http://www.gotoassist.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for GoToAssist Corporate is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896\G2AUninstaller.exe /uninstall. g2aview.exe is the GoToAssist Corporate's main executable file and it occupies close to 13.40 KB (13720 bytes) on disk.
GoToAssist Corporate installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 264.48 KB (270824
bytes) on disk.
- g2aview.exe (13.40 KB)
- g2ahost.exe (13.40 KB)
- g2aprocessfactory.exe (76.90 KB)
- G2AUninstaller.exe (13.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.4.0.896
of GoToAssist Corporate. You can find here a few links to other GoToAssist Corporate versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling GoToAssist Corporate we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896\g2achat.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896\g2acombinedcustomerchat2way.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896\g2acomm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896\g2afiletransfer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896\g2ahost.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896\g2ahostlauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896\g2ahostnoui.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896\G2AInstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896\g2alaunchercustomer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896\g2aprocessfactory.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896\g2aremotediagnostics.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896\G2AResource.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896\g2aservice.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896\g2asessioncontrol.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896\g2auicustomer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896\G2AUninstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896\g2aview.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896\g2awinlogon_x64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896\rootcert.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896\ScreenCaptureWin8Dll.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896\startup_6D3DE0F4-FB10-49d6-B2DF-3D1DFC4B0B0E.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896\uninshlp.dll
Additional registry values that you should delete:
GoToAssist Corporate is a program marketed by Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall GoToAssist Corporate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GoToAssist Corporate from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GoToAssist Corporate or simply activate the Search field and type in "GoToAssist Corporate". The GoToAssist Corporate application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GoToAssist Corporate in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GoToAssist Corporate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoToAssist Corporate:
- The publisher is: http://www.gotoassist.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\896\G2AUninstaller.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GoToAssist Corporate.
8. After uninstalling GoToAssist Corporate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GoToAssist Corporate which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GoToAssist Corporate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GoToAssist Corporate by Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that GoToAssist Corporate by Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GoToAssist Corporate supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:41:20.223