GoToAssist Corporate is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall GoToAssist Corporate from your computerCitrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc.
. Additional info about Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.gotoassist.com
to get more information about GoToAssist Corporate on Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc.'s website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\917 folder (same installation drive as Windows). GoToAssist Corporate's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\917\G2AUninstaller.exe /uninstall. g2aview.exe is the GoToAssist Corporate's main executable file and it occupies around 301.34 KB (308568 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GoToAssist Corporate. They take about 4.48 MB (4693544
bytes) on disk.
- g2aview.exe (301.34 KB)
- g2ahost.exe (301.34 KB)
- g2aprocessfactory.exe (364.84 KB)
- G2AUninstaller.exe (301.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.4.0.917
of GoToAssist Corporate. You can find here a few links to other GoToAssist Corporate versions:
...click to view all...
GoToAssist Corporate is an application marketed by Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall GoToAssist Corporate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GoToAssist Corporate from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GoToAssist Corporate or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GoToAssist Corporate". The GoToAssist Corporate program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GoToAssist Corporate in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GoToAssist Corporate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoToAssist Corporate:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gotoassist.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\917\G2AUninstaller.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GoToAssist Corporate.
8. After uninstalling GoToAssist Corporate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GoToAssist Corporate that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GoToAssist Corporate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GoToAssist Corporate by Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that GoToAssist Corporate by Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GoToAssist Corporate supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:58:34.313