This page is about GoToAssist Corporate for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall GoToAssist Corporate from your systemCitrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc.
. More information about Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.gotoassist.com
to get more facts about GoToAssist Corporate on Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc.'s website. GoToAssist Corporate is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\570 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for GoToAssist Corporate is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\G2AUninstaller.exe /uninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 16.29 KB (16680 bytes) on disk and is named g2aview.exe.
GoToAssist Corporate contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.76 MB (1842152
bytes) on disk.
- g2aview.exe (16.29 KB)
- g2ahost.exe (16.29 KB)
- G2AInstallerExtractor.exe (1.43 MB)
- g2aprocessfactory.exe (102.79 KB)
- G2AUninstaller.exe (16.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1240
of GoToAssist Corporate. You can find here a few links to other GoToAssist Corporate versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you want to remove GoToAssist Corporate from your computer.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove GoToAssist Corporate:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\570
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\g2achat.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\g2acombinedcustomerchat2way.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\g2acomm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\g2afiletransfer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\g2ahost.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\g2ahostlauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\g2ahostnoui.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\G2AInstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\g2alaunchercustomer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\g2aprocessfactory.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\g2aremotediagnostics.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\G2AResource.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\g2aservice.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\g2asessioncontrol.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\g2auicustomer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\G2AUninstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\g2aview.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\g2awinlogon_x64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\rootcert.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\startup_6D3DE0F4-FB10-49d6-B2DF-3D1DFC4B0B0E.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\uninshlp.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
GoToAssist Corporate is an application marketed by the software company Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc.. Some users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase GoToAssist Corporate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GoToAssist Corporate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GoToAssist Corporate or simply activate the Search field and type in "GoToAssist Corporate". If it is installed on your PC the GoToAssist Corporate app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GoToAssist Corporate in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GoToAssist Corporate, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoToAssist Corporate:
- The software company is: http://www.gotoassist.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\G2AUninstaller.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GoToAssist Corporate.
8. After removing GoToAssist Corporate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GoToAssist Corporate that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GoToAssist Corporate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GoToAssist Corporate by Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GoToAssist Corporate by Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GoToAssist Corporate supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:13:19.450