GetDataBack for NTFS
GetDataBack for NTFS is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS from your computerRuntime Software
. Take a look here
for more details on Runtime Software. Click on http://www.runtime.org
to get more details about GetDataBack for NTFS on Runtime Software's website. GetDataBack for NTFS is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS. The program's main executable file is labeled gdbnt.exe and it has a size of 1.66 MB (1744104 bytes).
GetDataBack for NTFS is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.08 MB (2184756
bytes) on disk:
- gdbnt.exe (1.66 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (430.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.33.000
of GetDataBack for NTFS. Click on the links below for other GetDataBack for NTFS versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
GetDataBack for NTFS is a program released by the software company Runtime Software. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GetDataBack for NTFS or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetDataBack for NTFS". If it exists on your system the GetDataBack for NTFS app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GetDataBack for NTFS in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GetDataBack for NTFS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetDataBack for NTFS:
- The publisher is: http://www.runtime.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS.
8. After uninstalling GetDataBack for NTFS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GetDataBack for NTFS which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GetDataBack for NTFS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS by Runtime Software from your PC, we are not saying that GetDataBack for NTFS by Runtime Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:19:01.243