You can find below detailed information on how to remove Foxit Reader for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Foxit Reader from your systemFoxit Corporation
. You can find out more on Foxit Corporation or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Foxit Reader can be seen at http://www.FoxitSoftware.com/
. Foxit Reader is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Foxit Reader folder, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Foxit Reader is C:\Program Files\Foxit Reader\Uninstall.exe. Foxit Reader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 34.55 MB (36229696 bytes) on disk.
Foxit Reader is composed of the following executables which take 43.93 MB (46065074
bytes) on disk:
- Foxit Reader.exe (34.55 MB)
- Foxit Updater.exe (9.13 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (251.80 KB)
The current page applies to Foxit Reader version 6.2.2.0802
only. You can find here a few links to other Foxit Reader releases:
...click to view all...
Foxit Reader is an application released by the software company Foxit Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Foxit Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Foxit Reader with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Foxit Reader or simply activate the Search field and type in "Foxit Reader". If it exists on your system the Foxit Reader app will be found automatically. After you select Foxit Reader in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Foxit Reader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Foxit Reader:
- The publisher is: http://www.FoxitSoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Foxit Reader\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Foxit Reader.
8. After removing Foxit Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Foxit Reader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Foxit Reader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Foxit Reader by Foxit Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Foxit Reader by Foxit Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Foxit Reader in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 17:51:00.590