This page contains detailed information on how to remove Foxit Reader for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Foxit Reader from your systemFoxit Corporation
. More information about Foxit Corporation can be seen here
. Please open www.foxitsoftware.com/?Language=en
if you want to read more on Foxit Reader on Foxit Corporation's web page. The full command line for uninstalling Foxit Reader is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\FoxitRdr.inf,UninstallFoxitReader. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Foxit Reader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 22.87 MB (23980072 bytes) on disk.
Foxit Reader installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 27.09 MB (28402832
bytes) on disk.
- Foxit Reader.exe (22.87 MB)
- Foxit Updater.exe (4.13 MB)
- FoxitPrevhost.exe (93.49 KB)
The current page applies to Foxit Reader version 5.4.5.0114
alone. For other Foxit Reader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Foxit Reader is an application released by the software company Foxit Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Foxit Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Foxit Reader from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Foxit Reader or simply activate the Search field and type in "Foxit Reader". The Foxit Reader program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Foxit Reader in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Foxit Reader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Foxit Reader:
- The publisher is: www.foxitsoftware.com/?Language=en
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\FoxitRdr.inf,UninstallFoxitReader
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Foxit Reader.
8. After removing Foxit Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Foxit Reader that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Foxit Reader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Foxit Reader by Foxit Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Foxit Reader by Foxit Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Foxit Reader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-24 17:32:59.180