Foxit Reader is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Foxit Reader from your systemFoxit Corporation
. You can find out more on Foxit Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Foxit Reader is C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\Uninstall.exe. Foxit Reader.exe is the Foxit Reader's primary executable file and it occupies close to 9.73 MB (10204616 bytes) on disk.
Foxit Reader contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.05 MB (10541968
bytes) on disk.
- Foxit Reader.exe (9.73 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (329.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1683
of Foxit Reader. For other Foxit Reader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Foxit Reader is an application released by the software company Foxit Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Foxit Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Foxit Reader with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Foxit Reader or simply click the Search field and type in "Foxit Reader". If it exists on your system the Foxit Reader application will be found automatically. After you select Foxit Reader in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Foxit Reader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Foxit Reader.
8. After uninstalling Foxit Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Foxit Reader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Foxit Reader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Foxit Reader by Foxit Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Foxit Reader by Foxit Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Foxit Reader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:02:42.970