This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Foxit Reader for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Foxit Reader from your computerFoxit Corporation
. More information about Foxit Corporation can be read here
. Foxit Reader is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Foxit Reader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Foxit Reader.exe is the Foxit Reader's primary executable file and it takes circa 10.64 MB (11159064 bytes) on disk.
Foxit Reader contains of the executables below. They take 10.97 MB (11501592
bytes) on disk.
- Foxit Reader.exe (10.64 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (334.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2068
of Foxit Reader. You can find here a few links to other Foxit Reader releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Foxit Reader from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Foxit Reader:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader
- C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\Foxit Reader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\Readme.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\Uninstall.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Foxit Reader_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Foxit Reader_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Foxit Reader
Foxit Reader is an application marketed by Foxit Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Foxit Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Foxit Reader from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Foxit Reader or simply activate the Search field and type in "Foxit Reader". If it is installed on your PC the Foxit Reader program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Foxit Reader in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Foxit Reader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Foxit Reader.
8. After removing Foxit Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Foxit Reader which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Foxit Reader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Foxit Reader by Foxit Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Foxit Reader by Foxit Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Foxit Reader in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:57:05.457