You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Fact Fire for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Fact Fire from your computerFact Fire
. You can read more on Fact Fire or check for application updates here
. More details about Fact Fire can be found at http://firemyfacts.com/support
. Fact Fire is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fact Fire folder, regulated by the user's option. Fact Fire's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fact Fire\FactFireuninstall.exe. Fact Fire's main file takes about 394.73 KB (404208 bytes) and is named utilFactFire.exe.
Fact Fire contains of the executables below. They take 649.39 KB (664976
bytes) on disk.
- FactFireUninstall.exe (254.66 KB)
- utilFactFire.exe (394.73 KB)
This page is about Fact Fire version 2015.03.06.130507
alone. You can find below a few links to other Fact Fire releases:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Fact Fire you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Fact Fire
Fact Fire is an application offered by the software company Fact Fire. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Fact Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Fact Fire from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Fact Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Fact Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Fact Fire application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Fact Fire in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Fact Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fact Fire:
- The web site of the program is: http://firemyfacts.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fact Fire\FactFireuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fact Fire.
8. After uninstalling Fact Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fact Fire that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fact Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fact Fire by Fact Fire from your computer, nor are we saying that Fact Fire by Fact Fire is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fact Fire in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 18:04:52.327