You can find below detailed information on how to remove FX MathPack for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall FX MathPack from your computerEfofex Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Efofex Software. You can read more about about FX MathPack at www.efofex.com
. FX MathPack is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Efofex directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for FX MathPack is C:\Program Files\Efofex\FXMPUninstall\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 9.16 MB (9603168 bytes) on disk and is named FXDraw.exe.
FX MathPack is comprised of the following executables which occupy 42.07 MB (44108510
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- FXDOle.exe (3.74 MB)
- FXDraw.exe (9.16 MB)
- FXEOle.exe (3.74 MB)
- FXEquation.exe (2.33 MB)
- FXGOle.exe (3.74 MB)
- FXGraph.exe (4.19 MB)
- FXSOle.exe (3.74 MB)
- FXStat.exe (3.37 MB)
- CertMgr.Exe (57.77 KB)
- FXEquation5.exe (1.59 MB)
- FXOLEWrapperFXE.exe (3.19 MB)
- FXLicenceManager.exe (1.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current web page applies to FX MathPack version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other FX MathPack versions:
...click to view all...
FX MathPack is a program offered by the software company Efofex Software. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall FX MathPack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove FX MathPack from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FX MathPack or simply activate the Search field and type in "FX MathPack". If it is installed on your PC the FX MathPack app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FX MathPack in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FX MathPack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FX MathPack:
- The publisher is: www.efofex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Efofex\FXMPUninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FX MathPack.
8. After uninstalling FX MathPack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FX MathPack which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FX MathPack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FX MathPack by Efofex Software from your PC, nor are we saying that FX MathPack by Efofex Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FX MathPack in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 18:14:39.083