This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FX MathPack for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall FX MathPack from your systemEfofex Software
. More data about Efofex Software can be read here
. More info about the program FX MathPack can be found at www.efofex.com
. Usually the FX MathPack application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove FX MathPack. The application's main executable file is named FXLicenceManager.exe and it has a size of 1.86 MB (1955416 bytes).
FX MathPack contains of the executables below. They take 28.14 MB (29511545
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- FXDraw5.exe (5.31 MB)
- FXOLEWrapperFXD.exe (3.18 MB)
- CertMgr.Exe (57.77 KB)
- FXEquation5.exe (1.58 MB)
- FXOLEWrapperFXE.exe (3.18 MB)
- FXGraph5.exe (3.54 MB)
- FXOLEWrapperFXG.exe (3.18 MB)
- FXLicenceManager.exe (1.86 MB)
- FXOLEWrapperFXS.exe (3.18 MB)
- FXStat3.exe (2.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of FX MathPack. You can find here a few links to other FX MathPack releases:
...click to view all...
FX MathPack has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall FX MathPack:
The files below were left behind on your disk by FX MathPack's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex\FXMATHSSUB.ini
FX MathPack is an application marketed by the software company Efofex Software. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall FX MathPack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall FX MathPack from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FX MathPack or simply click the Search feature and type in "FX MathPack". If it exists on your system the FX MathPack app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FX MathPack in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FX MathPack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FX MathPack:
- The publisher is: www.efofex.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FX MathPack.
8. After uninstalling FX MathPack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FX MathPack that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FX MathPack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FX MathPack by Efofex Software from your computer, we are not saying that FX MathPack by Efofex Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FX MathPack supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-16 21:13:01.007