You can find on this page details on how to uninstall FX MathPack for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall FX MathPack from your systemEfofex Software
. Open here
for more details on Efofex Software. You can read more about on FX MathPack at www.efofex.com
. FX MathPack is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex\FXMPUninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FX MathPack. FXDraw.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 10.60 MB (11110632 bytes) on disk.
FX MathPack is composed of the following executables which take 38.27 MB (40124245
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FXDOle.exe (3.70 MB)
- FXDraw.exe (10.60 MB)
- FXEOle.exe (3.70 MB)
- FXEquation.exe (2.96 MB)
- FXGOle.exe (3.70 MB)
- FXGraph.exe (5.05 MB)
- FXSOle.exe (3.70 MB)
- FXStat.exe (4.09 MB)
- CertMgr.Exe (57.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of FX MathPack. Click on the links below for other FX MathPack versions:
...click to view all...
FX MathPack is an application offered by Efofex Software. Some people want to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase FX MathPack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase FX MathPack from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FX MathPack or simply activate the Search field and type in "FX MathPack". The FX MathPack app will be found automatically. After you click FX MathPack in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FX MathPack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FX MathPack:
- The web site of the application is: www.efofex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex\FXMPUninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FX MathPack.
8. After removing FX MathPack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FX MathPack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FX MathPack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FX MathPack by Efofex Software from your PC, we are not saying that FX MathPack by Efofex Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FX MathPack in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-06-12 16:46:48.457