EVEMon is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall EVEMon from your PCbattleclinic.com
. Open here
for more info on battleclinic.com. Further information about EVEMon can be found at http://evemon.battleclinic.com/
. EVEMon is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. EVEMon's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called EVEMon.exe and occupies 2.13 MB (2233344 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in EVEMon. They occupy 2.29 MB (2397539
bytes) on disk.
- EVEMon.exe (2.13 MB)
- EVEMon.Watchdog.exe (11.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (148.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9.4
of EVEMon. You can find below info on other application versions of EVEMon:
...click to view all...
EVEMon has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall EVEMon:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall EVEMon:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\EVEMon
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\EVEMon.Common.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\EVEMon.Common.pdb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\EVEMon.Common.XmlSerializers.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\EVEMon.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\EVEMon.LogitechG15.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\EVEMon.LogitechG15.pdb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\EVEMon.MarketUnifiedUploader.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\EVEMon.MarketUnifiedUploader.pdb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\EVEMon.pdb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\EVEMon.PieChart.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\EVEMon.PieChart.pdb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\EVEMon.Sales.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\EVEMon.Sales.pdb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\EVEMon.Watchdog.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\EVEMon.Watchdog.pdb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\EVEMon.WindowsApi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\EVEMon.WindowsApi.pdb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\Google.GData.AccessControl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\Google.GData.Calendar.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\Google.GData.Client.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\Google.GData.Extensions.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\LgLcd.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\Office.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\Resources\eve-blueprints-en-US.xml.gzip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\Resources\eve-geography-en-US.xml.gzip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\Resources\eve-items-en-US.xml.gzip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\Resources\eve-properties-en-US.xml.gzip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\Resources\eve-reprocessing-en-US.xml.gzip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\Resources\eve-skills-en-US.xml.gzip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\Resources\License\gpl.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\Resources\Skill_Select\Group0\Default.resources
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\Resources\Skill_Select\Group1\Dice_Spots.resources
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\Resources\Skill_Select\Group2\Slashes.resources
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\Resources\Skill_Select\Group3\Pie_Slices.resources
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\Resources\Skill_Select\Group4\Pentagons.resources
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\Resources\Skill_Select\Group5\Pentagrams.resources
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\Resources\Skill_Select\Group6\Black_Dice.resources
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\Resources\Skill_Select\Group7\Red_Dice.resources
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\Resources\Skill_Select\Group8\Bars.resources
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\EVEMon\EVEMon.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\EVEMon\Uninstall EVEMon.lnk
EVEMon is an application released by the software company battleclinic.com. Some people want to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase EVEMon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase EVEMon from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EVEMon or simply activate the Search field and type in "EVEMon". The EVEMon app will be found very quickly. When you click EVEMon in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding EVEMon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EVEMon:
- The web site of the application is: http://evemon.battleclinic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EVEMon.
8. After removing EVEMon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EVEMon which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EVEMon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EVEMon by battleclinic.com from your computer, we are not saying that EVEMon by battleclinic.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EVEMon supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 04:39:02.473