EVEMon is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall EVEMon from your PCbattleclinic.com
. Further information on battleclinic.com can be seen here
. You can see more info related to EVEMon at http://evemon.battleclinic.com/
. EVEMon is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon directory, regulated by the user's choice. EVEMon's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\uninstall.exe. EVEMon.exe is the EVEMon's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.13 MB (2232320 bytes) on disk.
EVEMon contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.29 MB (2396515
bytes) on disk.
- EVEMon.exe (2.13 MB)
- EVEMon.Watchdog.exe (11.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (148.85 KB)
The current page applies to EVEMon version 1.9.0
only. You can find here a few links to other EVEMon releases:
...click to view all...
EVEMon is a program released by the software company battleclinic.com. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall EVEMon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall EVEMon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EVEMon or simply click the Search feature and type in "EVEMon". If it exists on your system the EVEMon app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EVEMon in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about EVEMon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EVEMon:
- The web site of the program is: http://evemon.battleclinic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EVEMon.
8. After uninstalling EVEMon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EVEMon which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EVEMon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EVEMon by battleclinic.com from your PC, we are not saying that EVEMon by battleclinic.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove EVEMon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 16:29:50.890