EVEMon is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall EVEMon from your systembattleclinic.com
. You can find out more on battleclinic.com or check for application updates here
. Please open http://evemon.battleclinic.com/
if you want to read more on EVEMon on battleclinic.com's page. Usually the EVEMon program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon directory, depending on the user's option during setup. EVEMon's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\uninstall.exe. EVEMon.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.33 MB (2444800 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in EVEMon. They occupy 2.49 MB (2608478
bytes) on disk.
- EVEMon.exe (2.33 MB)
- EVEMon.Watchdog.exe (11.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (148.84 KB)
The current web page applies to EVEMon version 2.2.0
alone. Click on the links below for other EVEMon versions:
...click to view all...
EVEMon is a program by the software company battleclinic.com. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove EVEMon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall EVEMon from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EVEMon or simply click the Search feature and type in "EVEMon". If it is installed on your PC the EVEMon app will be found automatically. After you select EVEMon in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EVEMon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EVEMon:
- The software company is: http://evemon.battleclinic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EVEMon.
8. After uninstalling EVEMon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EVEMon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EVEMon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EVEMon by battleclinic.com from your PC, nor are we saying that EVEMon by battleclinic.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EVEMon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 14:24:10.843