EVEMon is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall EVEMon from your systembattleclinic.com
. You can find out more on battleclinic.com or check for application updates here
. More info about the program EVEMon can be found at http://evemon.battleclinic.com/
. Usually the EVEMon program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove EVEMon by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.13 MB (2231808 bytes) on disk and is named EVEMon.exe.
The following executables are installed together with EVEMon. They take about 2.29 MB (2396003
bytes) on disk.
- EVEMon.exe (2.13 MB)
- EVEMon.Watchdog.exe (11.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (148.85 KB)
This page is about EVEMon version 1.9.3
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of EVEMon:
...click to view all...
EVEMon has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall EVEMon:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall EVEMon:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\EVEMon
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
EVEMon is an application marketed by the software company battleclinic.com. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall EVEMon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall EVEMon from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EVEMon or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EVEMon". If it exists on your system the EVEMon app will be found very quickly. After you select EVEMon in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about EVEMon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EVEMon:
- The web site of the application is: http://evemon.battleclinic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EVEMon.
8. After removing EVEMon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EVEMon that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EVEMon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove EVEMon by battleclinic.com from your computer, nor are we saying that EVEMon by battleclinic.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EVEMon supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-11 18:32:41.767