This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Driver Restore for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Driver Restore from your computer383 Media, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on 383 Media, Inc.. More data about the application Driver Restore can be seen at http://www.DriverRestore.com
. Driver Restore is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverRestore directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Driver Restore is C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverRestore\DRUninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 718.12 KB (735352 bytes) on disk and is called DriverRestore.exe.
Driver Restore contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.84 MB (2977256
bytes) on disk.
- DPInst32.exe (776.47 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (908.47 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (718.12 KB)
- DRUninstall.exe (450.84 KB)
- install_driver.exe (53.59 KB)
The current web page applies to Driver Restore version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other Driver Restore versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Driver Restore we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Restore
Driver Restore is a program by the software company 383 Media, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Driver Restore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Driver Restore from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Driver Restore or simply activate the Search field and type in "Driver Restore". The Driver Restore program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Driver Restore in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Driver Restore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Restore:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.DriverRestore.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverRestore\DRUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Driver Restore.
8. After uninstalling Driver Restore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Driver Restore which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Driver Restore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Driver Restore by 383 Media, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Driver Restore by 383 Media, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Driver Restore supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 07:46:14.400