This page is about Driver Restore for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Driver Restore from your PC383 Media, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on 383 Media, Inc.. Further information about Driver Restore can be seen at http://www.DriverRestore.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverRestore directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Driver Restore by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverRestore\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Driver Restore's main file takes around 718.12 KB (735352 bytes) and is named DriverRestore.exe.
Driver Restore installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.65 MB (2774222
bytes) on disk.
- DPInst32.exe (776.47 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (908.47 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (718.12 KB)
- uninst.exe (252.56 KB)
- install_driver.exe (53.59 KB)
The current web page applies to Driver Restore version 126.96.36.199
only. For more Driver Restore versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Driver Restore is an application released by 383 Media, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Driver Restore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Driver Restore from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Driver Restore or simply click the Search field and type in "Driver Restore". If it is installed on your PC the Driver Restore app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Driver Restore in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Driver Restore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Restore:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.DriverRestore.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverRestore\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Driver Restore.
8. After removing Driver Restore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Driver Restore which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Restore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Driver Restore by 383 Media, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Driver Restore by 383 Media, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Driver Restore in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 17:15:58.460