This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Driver Restore for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Driver Restore from your system383 Media, Inc.
. Further information on 383 Media, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.DriverRestore.com
if you want to read more on Driver Restore on 383 Media, Inc.'s page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverRestore directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverRestore\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Driver Restore. DriverRestore.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 718.62 KB (735864 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Driver Restore. They take an average of 2.65 MB (2774785
bytes) on disk.
- DPInst32.exe (776.47 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (908.47 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (718.62 KB)
- uninst.exe (252.61 KB)
- install_driver.exe (53.59 KB)
This web page is about Driver Restore version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other Driver Restore versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove Driver Restore from your computer.Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Restore
Driver Restore is an application offered by 383 Media, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Driver Restore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Driver Restore with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Driver Restore or simply activate the Search field and type in "Driver Restore". The Driver Restore app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Driver Restore in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Driver Restore, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Driver Restore:
- The software company is: http://www.DriverRestore.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverRestore\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Driver Restore.
8. After uninstalling Driver Restore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Restore which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Driver Restore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Driver Restore by 383 Media, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Driver Restore by 383 Media, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Driver Restore in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:26:45.627