DrawPad Graphics Editor
DrawPad Graphics Editor is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall DrawPad Graphics Editor from your systemNCH Software
. Open here
where you can get more info on NCH Software. Click on www.nchsoftware.com/drawpad/support.html
to get more details about DrawPad Graphics Editor on NCH Software's website. DrawPad Graphics Editor is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\DrawPad directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall DrawPad Graphics Editor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\DrawPad\drawpad.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. drawpad.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.13 MB (2238632 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in DrawPad Graphics Editor. They take 6.87 MB (7204176
bytes) on disk.
- drawpad.exe (2.13 MB)
- drawpadsetup_v3.06.exe (4.74 MB)
This data is about DrawPad Graphics Editor version 3.06
alone. You can find below info on other releases of DrawPad Graphics Editor:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you want to remove DrawPad Graphics Editor from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall DrawPad Graphics Editor:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\DrawPad
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\DrawPad\drawpad.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\DrawPad\drawpadsetup_v3.06.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\DrawPad\drawpad.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\DrawPad\drawpad.exe.FriendlyAppName
DrawPad Graphics Editor is a program marketed by NCH Software. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall DrawPad Graphics Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall DrawPad Graphics Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DrawPad Graphics Editor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DrawPad Graphics Editor". If it exists on your system the DrawPad Graphics Editor program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DrawPad Graphics Editor in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DrawPad Graphics Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DrawPad Graphics Editor:
- The software company is: www.nchsoftware.com/drawpad/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\DrawPad\drawpad.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DrawPad Graphics Editor.
8. After removing DrawPad Graphics Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DrawPad Graphics Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DrawPad Graphics Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DrawPad Graphics Editor by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that DrawPad Graphics Editor by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DrawPad Graphics Editor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 19:41:52.010