DrawPad Graphics Editor
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall DrawPad Graphics Editor for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall DrawPad Graphics Editor from your computerNCH Software
. Go over here
for more information on NCH Software. More information about the program DrawPad Graphics Editor can be found at www.nchsoftware.com/drawpad/support.html
. DrawPad Graphics Editor is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\DrawPad directory, subject to the user's option. DrawPad Graphics Editor's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\DrawPad\drawpad.exe. drawpad.exe is the DrawPad Graphics Editor's primary executable file and it takes around 1.10 MB (1158200 bytes) on disk.
DrawPad Graphics Editor contains of the executables below. They take 1.65 MB (1729136
bytes) on disk.
- drawpad.exe (1.10 MB)
- drawpadsetup_v2.00.exe (557.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.00
of DrawPad Graphics Editor. You can find below info on other releases of DrawPad Graphics Editor:
...click to view all...
DrawPad Graphics Editor is a program marketed by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove DrawPad Graphics Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DrawPad Graphics Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DrawPad Graphics Editor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DrawPad Graphics Editor". The DrawPad Graphics Editor application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DrawPad Graphics Editor in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DrawPad Graphics Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DrawPad Graphics Editor:
- The web site of the application is: www.nchsoftware.com/drawpad/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\DrawPad\drawpad.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DrawPad Graphics Editor.
8. After uninstalling DrawPad Graphics Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DrawPad Graphics Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DrawPad Graphics Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DrawPad Graphics Editor by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that DrawPad Graphics Editor by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DrawPad Graphics Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-07 17:15:02.250