DrawPad Graphics Editor
This page contains thorough information on how to remove DrawPad Graphics Editor for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DrawPad Graphics Editor from your systemNCH Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on NCH Software. You can read more about on DrawPad Graphics Editor at www.nchsoftware.com/drawpad/support.html
. DrawPad Graphics Editor is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\DrawPad folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\DrawPad\drawpad.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DrawPad Graphics Editor. DrawPad Graphics Editor's main file takes about 1.98 MB (2071720 bytes) and is named drawpad.exe.
The following executable files are contained in DrawPad Graphics Editor. They occupy 3.60 MB (3777360
bytes) on disk.
- drawpad.exe (1.98 MB)
- drawpadsetup_v2.35.exe (1.63 MB)
The current web page applies to DrawPad Graphics Editor version 2.35
only. Click on the links below for other DrawPad Graphics Editor versions:
...click to view all...
DrawPad Graphics Editor is an application by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall DrawPad Graphics Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DrawPad Graphics Editor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DrawPad Graphics Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "DrawPad Graphics Editor". The DrawPad Graphics Editor application will be found automatically. When you select DrawPad Graphics Editor in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DrawPad Graphics Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DrawPad Graphics Editor:
- The publisher is: www.nchsoftware.com/drawpad/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\DrawPad\drawpad.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DrawPad Graphics Editor.
8. After uninstalling DrawPad Graphics Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DrawPad Graphics Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DrawPad Graphics Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DrawPad Graphics Editor by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that DrawPad Graphics Editor by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DrawPad Graphics Editor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 14:28:47.867