This web page is about Diablo III for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Diablo III from your systemBlizzard Entertainment
. Further information on Blizzard Entertainment can be found here
. Click on http://us.blizzard.com/support/
to get more data about Diablo III on Blizzard Entertainment's website. Usually the Diablo III program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III folder, depending on the user's option during install. Diablo III's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\Diablo III\Uninstall.exe. Diablo III's primary file takes around 1.78 MB (1868408 bytes) and is named Diablo III Launcher.exe.
Diablo III is composed of the following executables which take 20.05 MB (21026664
bytes) on disk:
- Diablo III Launcher.exe (1.78 MB)
- Diablo III.exe (17.97 MB)
- BlizzardError.exe (306.12 KB)
The current page applies to Diablo III version 18.104.22.16857
only. You can find below info on other releases of Diablo III:
...click to view all...
Diablo III is a program offered by Blizzard Entertainment. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Diablo III is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Diablo III with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Diablo III or simply click the Search feature and type in "Diablo III". If it is installed on your PC the Diablo III app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Diablo III in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Diablo III, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Diablo III:
- The web site of the program is: http://us.blizzard.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\Diablo III\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Diablo III.
8. After uninstalling Diablo III, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Diablo III that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Diablo III with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Diablo III by Blizzard Entertainment from your computer, we are not saying that Diablo III by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Diablo III supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 06:18:51.437