Diablo III is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Diablo III from your systemBlizzard Entertainment
. You can read more on Blizzard Entertainment or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://us.blizzard.com/support/
if you want to read more on Diablo III on Blizzard Entertainment's web page. Usually the Diablo III application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Blizzard Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Diablo III. The application's main executable file is labeled Diablo III Launcher.exe and its approximative size is 2.92 MB (3066928 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Diablo III. They take about 29.12 MB (30535752
bytes) on disk.
- Diablo III Launcher.exe (2.92 MB)
- Diablo III.exe (25.50 MB)
- BlizzardError.exe (717.05 KB)
You can find below info on other versions of Diablo III:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Diablo III you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Diablo III Launcher
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Diablo III Launcher_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Diablo III Launcher_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Diablo III Setup_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Diablo III Setup_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Diablo III_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Diablo III_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Diablo III
Diablo III is a program offered by Blizzard Entertainment. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Diablo III is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Diablo III with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Diablo III or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Diablo III". If it is installed on your PC the Diablo III application will be found very quickly. When you select Diablo III in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Diablo III, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Diablo III:
- The software company is: http://us.blizzard.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Blizzard Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Diablo III.
8. After uninstalling Diablo III, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Diablo III which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Diablo III using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Diablo III by Blizzard Entertainment from your PC, nor are we saying that Diablo III by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Diablo III in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:15:28.563