Diablo III is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Diablo III from your systemBlizzard Entertainment
. More data about Blizzard Entertainment can be read here
. Click on http://sea.blizzard.com/support/
to get more info about Diablo III on Blizzard Entertainment's website. Usually the Diablo III program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\Diablo III\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Diablo III. Diablo III Launcher.exe is the Diablo III's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.95 MB (2043584 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Diablo III. They occupy about 1.95 MB (2043584
bytes) on disk.
- Diablo III Launcher.exe (1.95 MB)
The current web page applies to Diablo III version 188.8.131.5244
alone. You can find below a few links to other Diablo III versions:
...click to view all...
Diablo III is an application offered by the software company Blizzard Entertainment. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Diablo III is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Diablo III from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Diablo III or simply click the Search feature and type in "Diablo III". If it is installed on your PC the Diablo III program will be found very quickly. After you select Diablo III in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Diablo III, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Diablo III:
- The web site of the program is: http://sea.blizzard.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\Diablo III\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Diablo III.
8. After uninstalling Diablo III, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Diablo III which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Diablo III with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Diablo III by Blizzard Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that Diablo III by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Diablo III supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 09:07:41.123