DataMask by AOL
DataMask by AOL is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall DataMask by AOL from your PCAOL
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on AOL. Click on http://help.aol.com/help/product/datamask
to get more information about DataMask by AOL on AOL's website. DataMask by AOL is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL\DataMask by AOL directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for DataMask by AOL is C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL\DataMask by AOL\uninstall.exe. DataMask by AOL's main file takes around 110.66 KB (113311 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside DataMask by AOL. They occupy about 4.59 MB (4814543
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dps.exe (1.63 MB)
- driverinstall.exe (1.73 MB)
- ep.exe (47.01 KB)
- epinject.exe (269.51 KB)
- epservice.exe (48.01 KB)
- pl.exe (787.01 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.66 KB)
This info is about DataMask by AOL version 18.104.22.16897
only. You can find here a few links to other DataMask by AOL versions:
...click to view all...
DataMask by AOL is an application released by AOL. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall DataMask by AOL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DataMask by AOL from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DataMask by AOL or simply click the Search feature and type in "DataMask by AOL". The DataMask by AOL app will be found automatically. After you select DataMask by AOL in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DataMask by AOL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DataMask by AOL:
- The web site of the program is: http://help.aol.com/help/product/datamask
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL\DataMask by AOL\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DataMask by AOL.
8. After uninstalling DataMask by AOL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DataMask by AOL which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DataMask by AOL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove DataMask by AOL by AOL from your computer, nor are we saying that DataMask by AOL by AOL is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DataMask by AOL in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 14:37:40.220