DataMask by AOL
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall DataMask by AOL for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall DataMask by AOL from your systemAOL
. You can read more on AOL or check for application updates here
. More information about DataMask by AOL can be found at http://help.aol.com/help/product/datamask
. DataMask by AOL is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL\DataMask by AOL directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for DataMask by AOL is C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL\DataMask by AOL\uninstall.exe. DataMask by AOL's main file takes around 83.55 KB (85556 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
DataMask by AOL is comprised of the following executables which take 4.56 MB (4778708
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dps.exe (1.63 MB)
- driverinstall.exe (1.72 MB)
- ep.exe (47.11 KB)
- epinject.exe (269.61 KB)
- epservice.exe (47.11 KB)
- pl.exe (785.11 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5258
of DataMask by AOL. For other DataMask by AOL versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DataMask by AOL is an application released by the software company AOL. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove DataMask by AOL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DataMask by AOL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DataMask by AOL or simply click the Search feature and type in "DataMask by AOL". If it is installed on your PC the DataMask by AOL program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DataMask by AOL in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DataMask by AOL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DataMask by AOL:
- The web site of the application is: http://help.aol.com/help/product/datamask
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL\DataMask by AOL\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DataMask by AOL.
8. After removing DataMask by AOL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DataMask by AOL that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DataMask by AOL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DataMask by AOL by AOL from your PC, we are not saying that DataMask by AOL by AOL is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DataMask by AOL supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 02:59:53.780