DataMask by AOL
You can find below details on how to uninstall DataMask by AOL for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall DataMask by AOL from your systemAOL
. Check out here
for more information on AOL. Click on http://help.aol.com/help/product/datamask
to get more data about DataMask by AOL on AOL's website. DataMask by AOL is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL\DataMask by AOL directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall DataMask by AOL by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL\DataMask by AOL\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. DataMask by AOL's primary file takes around 82.26 KB (84233 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with DataMask by AOL. They take about 4.17 MB (4374569
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dps.exe (1.26 MB)
- driverinstall.exe (1.72 MB)
- ep.exe (44.80 KB)
- epinject.exe (266.30 KB)
- epservice.exe (44.80 KB)
- pl.exe (782.80 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.26 KB)
The current web page applies to DataMask by AOL version 18.104.22.16877
alone. For more DataMask by AOL versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DataMask by AOL is a program by the software company AOL. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall DataMask by AOL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DataMask by AOL from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DataMask by AOL or simply click the Search feature and type in "DataMask by AOL". If it exists on your system the DataMask by AOL program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DataMask by AOL in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DataMask by AOL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DataMask by AOL:
- The web site of the application is: http://help.aol.com/help/product/datamask
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL\DataMask by AOL\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DataMask by AOL.
8. After removing DataMask by AOL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DataMask by AOL which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DataMask by AOL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DataMask by AOL by AOL from your PC, nor are we saying that DataMask by AOL by AOL is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DataMask by AOL supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 00:25:25.463