Dashlane is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Dashlane from your PCDashlane SAS
. Check out here
for more information on Dashlane SAS. More data about the application Dashlane can be found at www.dashlane.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dashlane\bin folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Dashlane's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dashlane\bin\DashlaneUninstall.exe. Dashlane's primary file takes around 128.00 KB (131072 bytes) and its name is Dashlane.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Dashlane. They take 4.23 MB (4438100
bytes) on disk.
- DashlaneUninstall.exe (171.57 KB)
- Dashlane.exe (128.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86_sp1.exe (3.94 MB)
The current web page applies to Dashlane version 18.104.22.16867
alone. For more Dashlane versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dashlane is an application offered by Dashlane SAS. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Dashlane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Dashlane from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dashlane or simply click the Search field and type in "Dashlane". If it is installed on your PC the Dashlane app will be found automatically. After you select Dashlane in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dashlane, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dashlane:
- The publisher is: www.dashlane.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dashlane\bin\DashlaneUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dashlane.
8. After uninstalling Dashlane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dashlane which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dashlane with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dashlane by Dashlane SAS from your computer, nor are we saying that Dashlane by Dashlane SAS is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dashlane supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-24 20:17:20.483