This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Dashlane for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Dashlane from your systemDashlane SAS
. Check out here
for more details on Dashlane SAS. More data about the app Dashlane can be found at www.dashlane.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dashlane\bin directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Dashlane is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dashlane\bin\DashlaneUninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Dashlane.exe is the Dashlane's main executable file and it takes approximately 128.00 KB (131072 bytes) on disk.
Dashlane installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.34 MB (4551096
bytes) on disk.
- DashlaneUninstall.exe (281.92 KB)
- Dashlane.exe (128.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86_sp1.exe (3.94 MB)
This data is about Dashlane version 220.127.116.11568
only. For other Dashlane versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dashlane is an application by the software company Dashlane SAS. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Dashlane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Dashlane from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dashlane or simply click the Search field and type in "Dashlane". If it is installed on your PC the Dashlane application will be found automatically. When you select Dashlane in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dashlane, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dashlane:
- The web site of the application is: www.dashlane.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dashlane\bin\DashlaneUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dashlane.
8. After removing Dashlane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dashlane which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dashlane with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dashlane by Dashlane SAS from your PC, we are not saying that Dashlane by Dashlane SAS is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dashlane in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-21 13:34:14.447