Dashlane is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Dashlane from your PCDashlane SAS
. More info about Dashlane SAS can be read here
. Click on www.dashlane.com
to get more info about Dashlane on Dashlane SAS's website. The program is often found in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Dashlane directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Dashlane is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Dashlane\188.8.131.52370\bin\DashlaneUninstall.exe. Dashlane_new.exe is the Dashlane's primary executable file and it occupies circa 214.68 KB (219832 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Dashlane. They take 10.30 MB (10800496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Dashlane_new.exe (214.68 KB)
- DashlanePlugin_new.exe (220.18 KB)
- DashlaneUninstall.exe (266.27 KB)
- Dashlane_launcher.exe (13.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86_sp1.exe (4.02 MB)
- vcredist_x64_sp1.exe (4.73 MB)
The current page applies to Dashlane version 184.108.40.206370
only. You can find below info on other versions of Dashlane:
...click to view all...
Dashlane is an application by Dashlane SAS. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Dashlane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Dashlane from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dashlane or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dashlane". If it exists on your system the Dashlane application will be found very quickly. When you click Dashlane in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dashlane, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dashlane:
- The web site of the application is: www.dashlane.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Dashlane\220.127.116.11370\bin\DashlaneUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dashlane.
8. After uninstalling Dashlane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dashlane which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dashlane using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dashlane by Dashlane SAS from your computer, we are not saying that Dashlane by Dashlane SAS is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dashlane supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 23:09:07.753