You can find below details on how to remove DLSecure Toolbar for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall DLSecure Toolbar from your systemVisicom Media Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Visicom Media Inc.. DLSecure Toolbar is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\dlsecuretb directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\dlsecuretb\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DLSecure Toolbar. The application's main executable file is called dtuser.exe and it has a size of 499.26 KB (511240 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside DLSecure Toolbar. They take about 990.34 KB (1014104
bytes) on disk.
- dtuser.exe (499.26 KB)
- ffHelper.exe (102.26 KB)
- uninstall.exe (388.82 KB)
The current page applies to DLSecure Toolbar version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other DLSecure Toolbar releases:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove DLSecure Toolbar from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
DLSecure Toolbar is a program by Visicom Media Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall DLSecure Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DLSecure Toolbar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DLSecure Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DLSecure Toolbar". If it exists on your system the DLSecure Toolbar app will be found automatically. When you click DLSecure Toolbar in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DLSecure Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DLSecure Toolbar.
8. After removing DLSecure Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DLSecure Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DLSecure Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DLSecure Toolbar by Visicom Media Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DLSecure Toolbar by Visicom Media Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DLSecure Toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:28:50.657