You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Comarch SmartCard for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Comarch SmartCard from your systemComarch S.A.
. Open here
for more information on Comarch S.A.. You can see more info related to Comarch SmartCard at www.comarch.com
. Comarch SmartCard is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Comarch\ComarchSmartCard directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Comarch SmartCard by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Comarch\ComarchSmartCard\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SmartCardToolboxING.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.98 MB (2080768 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Comarch SmartCard. They occupy about 5.12 MB (5372166
bytes) on disk.
- CardServer.exe (140.09 KB)
- DPInst.exe (2.78 MB)
- SmartCardToolboxING.exe (1.98 MB)
- uninstall.exe (226.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.70
of Comarch SmartCard. You can find below info on other versions of Comarch SmartCard:
...click to view all...
Comarch SmartCard is a program by the software company Comarch S.A.. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase Comarch SmartCard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Comarch SmartCard from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Comarch SmartCard or simply click the Search feature and type in "Comarch SmartCard". If it is installed on your PC the Comarch SmartCard app will be found automatically. After you click Comarch SmartCard in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Comarch SmartCard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Comarch SmartCard:
- The web site of the program is: www.comarch.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Comarch\ComarchSmartCard\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Comarch SmartCard.
8. After removing Comarch SmartCard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Comarch SmartCard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Comarch SmartCard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Comarch SmartCard by Comarch S.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Comarch SmartCard by Comarch S.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Comarch SmartCard in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 07:46:13.673